King Abdullah International Medical Research Center’s (KAIMRC) purpose is to transform lab results into products that improve the quality of life, while training skillful researchers within the healthcare community. KAIMRC is a young and thriving organization that has evolved to accomplish immeasurable success in a short period of time. At KAIMRC, we pursue translational research to facilitate the advancement of biomedical and clinical research and knowledge into practical solutions. All KAIMRC employees and researchers are loyal to the organization’s values, and our success is owed to the depth of that loyalty. Values, such as ethics, transparency, teamwork, and quality performance are demonstrated by our entire organization, and are the keys to our success. We continue to strive for excellence and higher standards through international collaborations and partnerships and quality project expansions.
- Patent Issued
- Prototype and Development Projects on Going
- Reviewed Manuscript
- Reviewed Agreement
- Total Donor registered through website
- Total Donor Count
- Preconditioning by Hydrogen Peroxide Enhances Multiple Properties of Human Decidua BasalisMesenchymal Stem/Multipotent Stromal Cells.
April 29, 2018
- Characterization of the interaction between human decidua parietalis mesenchymal stem/stromal cells and natural killer cells.
April 12, 2018
- Factors associated with recovery delay in a sample of patients diagnosed by MERS-CoV rRT-PCR: A Saudi Arabian multicenter retrospective study.
April 6, 2018
- Expanding the phenome and variome of skeletal dysplasia.
April 5, 2018
- Relationship of media exposure to substance use among adolescents in Saudi Arabia: results from a national study.
March 23, 2018