King Abdullah International Medical Research Center’s (KAIMRC) purpose is to transform lab results into products that improve the quality of life, while training skillful researchers within the healthcare community. KAIMRC is a young and thriving organization that has evolved to accomplish immeasurable success in a short period of time. At KAIMRC, we pursue translational research to facilitate the advancement of biomedical and clinical research and knowledge into practical solutions. All KAIMRC employees and researchers are loyal to the organization’s values, and our success is owed to the depth of that loyalty. Values, such as ethics, transparency, teamwork, and quality performance are demonstrated by our entire organization, and are the keys to our success. We continue to strive for excellence and higher standards through international collaborations and partnerships and quality project expansions.
- Patent Issued
- Prototype and Development Projects on Going
- Reviewed Manuscript
- Reviewed Agreement
- Total Donor registered through website
- Total Donor Count
- A Prospective Study on the Incidence and Outcomes of Neonatal Thrombocytopenia at a Tertiary Care Facility in Central Saudi Arabia.
October 01, 2018
- Lipid nanoparticles with minimum burst release of TNF-α siRNA show strong activity against rheumatoid arthritis unresponsive to methotrexate.
August 10, 2018
- The prognostic value of high sensitivity C-reactive protein in a multi-ethnic population after >10 years of follow-up: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA)
August 01, 2018
- Quantifying the Hawthorne effect using overt and covert observation of hand hygiene at a tertiary care hospital in Saudi Arabia
July 31, 2018
- Patterns of injuries and predictors of in hospital mortality in trauma patients in Saudi Arabia.
July 31, 2018
- Prognostic value of chronic total occlusions detected on coronary computed tomographic angiography
July 30, 2018