King Abdullah International Medical Research Center is pleased to invite everyone to attend The JMP (Statistical Analysis Software) Tutorial at KAIMRC Conference D, 2nd floor on July 4, 2018 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm. The JMP tutorial will be held every 1st Wednesday of the month until September 5, 2018 same time and venue.
The JMP tutorial will cover the following:
- Overview of JMP user interface
- JMP key concepts (Datasets, variables, personality, tables, and etc.)
- Creating new datasets using direct data entry approach.
- Importing datasets from SPSS and other data sources
- Descriptive analysis (tables and figures) using interactive features of JMP
- Common analysis methods such as T-test, Chi-square test, ANOVA, Regression (Linear Logistics)
- Exporting the results to Word, PDF, Excel, etc.
For registration please send an email to kaimrc-rtd2@NGHA.MED.SA. This is first come first serve basis. For further inquiries please contact our Education Coordinator Ms. Hanouf Alhawas at tel# outside MNG-HA 011-4294365-inside MNG-HA 84-94365.
Thank you and we are looking forward to your participation.