King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) is pleased to invite you to attend Writing Research Proposal Workshop, and share your valuable comments and suggestions on November 30th, 2017 at KAIMRC Building Auditorium.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Write a comprehensive research proposal that increase their chances of approval.
- Select the appropriate study design for their research studies.
- Identify the key components of a research proposal.
- Create a realistic budget for their studies.
- Appropriately cite references & avoid plagiarism.
|Title||Writing Research Proposal Workshop|
|Date & Time||Thursday November 30th , 2017 from 8:00am to 5:00pm|
|Venue||KAIMRC Auditorium, Ground Floor|
|Speaker||Nedal al Rawasheda and Rana Damsess|
|Target Audience||MDs, Nurses and Investigators from different fields of specialties|
For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the assigned Education Coordinator, Ms. Suraya Al Enizi at direct line +966-11-42-94363 or via email: