In order to promote innovation and intellectual property awareness among MNG-HA, KSAU-HS, researchers, innovators, students, and staff, and to safeguard their trademark, KAIMRC would like to share the below procedure that outlines the trademark filing process at MNG-HA.
The major function of our Innovation and Technology Transfer Management Office (ITTMO) is to protect and manage the intellectual property of MNG-HA affiliates. It will guide users through the process of filing and registering your trademark.
Please follow below steps on how to file a patent:
- Download these forms and guidelines :
- إقرار بحقوق الملكية الفكرية والتنازل إلى عدة جهاتCombined-Declaration-Assignment (AR-EN) (download)
- Trademark Agreement (download)
- لائحة فئات العلامات التجارية(download)
- Fill in the necessary forms.
- Advise us which class are applicable to your trademark.
- Applicant is recommended to fill up the forms carefully and describe their trademark thoroughly.
- Send the forms with clear image of your trademark to the departmental email: email@example.com
- ITTMO will contact you after reviewing your documents and take you to the next level.