To provide MNGHA scientists with customized research reagents, services and laboratory spaces fully equipped with the latest research platforms.
- Equipped with the latest state of the art research Platforms
- Experts in biomedical research to analyse and interpret your data
- Diseases Experts
- Highly skilful technologists to execute your requests
- Primary and cell lines culture
- Stem cell differentiations
- Stable cell line generation
- PBMC isolation
Molecular and Microbiology
The molecular biology lab provide researchers with different techniques such as DNA/RNA extraction, PCR, PCR-RFLP, Gel Electrophoresis, qPCR, DNA/RNA Bioanalyzer and western Blot. The molecular biology laboratory supports scientists in various types of work.
Drug Screening and In Vitro Testing
Drug discovery scientists need to generate robust screening data as rapidly as possible to meet aggressive development timelines. Core-lab has the capacity and expertise to help maximize your library screening efforts. After screening, selected hits will be confirmed individually in separate experiments, and then followed with in-vitro dose response studies to define the pharmacological properties (IC50, Hillslope, span, etc…) of the selected compounds.
- Preclinical drug synthesis, characterization and optimization drug like small molecules
- Generation of drug like molecular libraries
- Structural activity relationship (SAR) in drug like molecule
- Structure and ligand based drug design (SBDD and LBDD)
Future scientist and students and mentored in the art of drug discovery through a KAIMRC/ACADEMIA/INDUSTRY COLLABORATION to train Saudi scientist and students in art of drug discovery.
The Core Lab Bio-Imaging facility of the KAIMRC is offering state-of-the-art imaging technologies such as wide-field and fluorescence confocal laser scanning microscopy, Live cell Imaging, high content imaging (HCI), laser capture micro dissection system and TEM. Its main aim is to provide KAIMRC researchers with a workflow of highly sophisticated methods and approaches to visualize and quantify molecular events taking place within the cellular environment.
- Zeiss Laser Capture Micro Dissection system equipped with PALM Micro Tweezers
- EVOS FL Auto imaging System
- High Content imaging: image Express Micro
- Zeiss cLSM 780 System
- JEOL JEM 1400 Transmission Electron Microscope
The proteomics unit is equipped with state of the art liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) that provide users with full services including protein identification, characterization, and quantification. The unit is performing the protein analysis for different type of samples such as cells, tissue, biological samples. Our unit contains low and high resolution mass spectrometers that have the ability to provide users with accurate identification and quantification. The proteomics unit has different types of MS instrumentation such as MALDI-TOF/TOF and LC-ESI-MS/MS. Moreover we support and provide researchers with additional services