MGRD welcomes all interested members from MNG-HA or KSAU-HS (scientists, students and staff). MGRD provides a conducive research environment with modern technology to facilitate and accelerate conducting research.
- Automated template preparation and chip loading
- Cartridge-based reagent system
- Sample- and reagent-tracking capability
- Intuitive user interface
- On-board diagnostics
The new Personal Genome Machine (PGM™) System combines semiconductor sequencing technology with natural biochemistry to directly translate chemical information into digital data, democratizing sequencing and making it accessible to virtually any lab or clinic. The system leverages the exponential improvements in the semiconductor industry (known as Moore’s Law) to provide scalability and flexibility for various applications. The system’s use of the simplest, natural sequencing chemistry eliminates the need for expensive optics and reduces complex chemistries to measure natural DNA extension. Direct, real time sequencing detection provides sequencing results typically in less than 3 hours.
The system combines semiconductor sequencing technology with natural biochemistry to directly translate chemical information into digital data.
It is a:
- Very fast high-throughput next-generation sequencing workflow.
- Highest number of complete sequencing runs per week.
- Simple semiconductor sequencing workflows.
- Scalable, high throughput sequencing capabilities.
- Range of fast and simple library solutions and kits.
- 7 samples/ week
- CytoScan HD Array (DNA)
- Human Gene (RNA)
- Human Exone 2.0 Array (RNA )
- 3′ IVT Expression Array (RNA )
- qPCR (Taqman)
- qPCR (syberGreen)
The 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System is a real-time quantitative PCR system that fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional fast real-time PCR capability.
- Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate.
• Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction.
• Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences.
- Gene expression analysis using qPCR.
- Protein expression analysis (Western blotting platform)
- Protein quantification using ELISA.
- Immuno- and gene therapy strategies targeting key proteins.
- PBMC isolation and circulating cell purification.
- Odyssey CLx Western Blot Detection System