- Contact Details
Research Office (RO) is one of King Abdullah International Medical Research Center core departments. The department plays a major role in facilitating the process of submitting research proposals with the help of highly qualified and trained scientific members. With over eleven years since its establishment, numerous proposals including students’ projects from different universities were processed.
The RO is playing a major and vital role in supporting research and researchers at MNG-HA in all regions by facilitating the review and approval process of all submitted research proposals, providing highly qualified & trained research coordinators as well as monitors, supporting and managing all the external sponsored clinical trials and monitoring research studies at MNG-HA.
The research office is considered as a research hub and point of contact for all researchers from inside & outside of MNG-HA and the office undertakes the responsibility of facilitating the communications and submission of proposals to external funding agencies including KACST, NSTIP as well as coordination with regulatory authorities.
We thrive to encourage scientists, clinicians and students to conduct high quality research studies that will help flourish and build knowledge based society and economy, and enhance collaborations with research institutions and pharmaceutical industries locally and internationally.
- Processing of research proposals and scientific review for all submitted research proposals within KAIMRC, KSAU-HS and MNG-HA.
- Consultation and advice for investigators and students in proposal writing.
- Administration of proposals electronic submission system.
- Management of KAIMRC research proposals database.
- Protocol development for investigator-initiated clinical trials funded by KAIMRC.
- Assistance in feasibility assessment of studies / questionnaires provided by international sponsors for potential studies to be conducted at MNG-HA.
- Liaison with Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA).
- Review of clinical trials requests and liaison with sponsors.
- Monitoring research studies to ensure compliance with local and international standards and MNG-HA policies and procedures.
- Coordination and follow up on research studies.
- Management of investigational products (under investigation).
- KAIMRC pharmacy management.