- Research Projects
- Contact Details
The Population Health Research section was founded with the aim to contribute to the knowledge and implementation of public health at the national and the regional levels. Our vision is to be the leading regional reference for population health research that induces meaningful change in policy and practice, through establishing a robust and sustainable research ecosystem with multidisciplinary capabilities and effective partnerships.
The section currently consists of two health programs; Adolescent Health Research Program, and Trauma Research Program. Capacity for each program is currently being built through recruitment and training of qualified staff, skilled in designing and conducting research studies and disseminating knowledge gained from its output. The studies will be specifically targeted to addressing current gaps in public health knowledge, and health services provision and quality. For each platform, staff includes a team of epidemiologists, research assistants, research coordinators, research aides and data collectors.
Research Data Management provides services to facilitate conducting high-quality research including consultation for data collection, design to implementation of research database/disease registries for research activities.
To be the leading regional reference for population health research that induces meaningful change in policy and practice, through establishing a robust and sustainable research ecosystem with multidisciplinary capabilities and effective partnerships.
- Implementing Electronic Data Capture
- Provide input and consultation to the research team for data collection methods/acquisition based on best practices and technologies.
- Analyze research requirements and define the project scope and data management plan.
- Help identifying variables to achieve the research objectives.
- Build and validate electronic data capture forms.
- Set up the randomization code for clinical trial project.
- Create and implement validation processes for electronic data capture form.
- Test the overall quality of the electronic data capture form.
- Provide training to the end users (onsite and online) and support multi-sites.
- Maintain and monitor the data quality.
- Provide data visualization report.
- Maintain the international standards and guidelines of the patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Extract data and prepare data for analysis.
- Maintain the security of the data storage.
- Conduct a predictive analysis.
- BESTCare Data Extraction
- Analyze research project requirements.
- Validate the variables scope according to International Committee on Harmonization for Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP).
- Provide raw structured data according to international guidelines.
- Request for Services: