- Research Projects
- Contact Details
The Saudi Stem Cell Donor Registry (SSCDR) was established in 2011 under the Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs. The main goal of SSCDR is to identify unrelated donors for patients who need a stem cell transplant but do not have a suitable donor within their family.
The SSCDR is working with hospitals and transplant centers, nationally and internationally, treating patients suffering from life-threatening blood diseases that require stem cell transplantation.
- Provide stem cells from unrelated donors to national and international patients.
- Raise awareness about stem cell transplantation and donation in the country.
- Support national Stem cell transplant programs by facilitating the search process for donors and donations.
- Establish national collaborations with transplant centers, donor centers, and collection centers.
- Establish international collaborations with registries, transplant centers, WMDA and BMDW.
The Saudi Stem Cell Donor Registry (SSCDR) provides assistance nationally and internationally to search for unrelated stem cell donors. SSCDR manages this complex process to ensure that it is performed accurately and efficiently.
The services we provide include stem cell donor recruitment and coordination of all steps from the initial search request for a donor until the delivery of the stem cell product to transplant centers including all forms and reference documents needed to support this process.
- Address: Saudi Stem Cell Donor Registry, MC#1515, King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, King Abdulaziz Medical City, PO Box: 22490 Riyadh 11426, KSA
- WEB: www.sscdr.org.sa
- PHONE:+966114294406, +966114294409
- MOBILE NO.: +966580408393
- DEPARTMENTAL EMAIL: email@example.com
- Recruitment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search Email: email@example.com
|@SSCDR1||@SSCDR||@SSCDR||Saudi Stem Cells Donor Registry|