- Research Projects
- Contact Details
The concept of the Saudi Stem Cells Donor Registry (SSCDR) commenced in April 2011 under the umbrella of King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, where SSCDR aims to establish a database of people who are willing to donate their Hematopoietic Stem Cells for patients in need. The Hematopoietic Stem Cells are considered the mother cells in the human body, where they are being specialized through certain mechanisms to all blood components. The patients with incurable diseases, such as leukemia and genetic blood diseases and inherited immunodeficiency, are the beneficiaries of the Hematopoietic Stem Cells transplants.
- To offer as many matched unrelated donors as possible for patients.
- To provide stem cell products to the transplant centers worldwide.
- Address: Saudi Stem Cell Donor Registry, MC#1515, King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, King Abdulaziz Medical City, PO Box: 22490 Riyadh 11426, KSA
- WEB: www.sscdr.org.sa
- PHONE:+966114294406, +966114294409
- MOBILE NO.: +966580408393
- DEPARTMENTAL EMAIL: email@example.com
- Recruitment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search Email: email@example.com
|@SSCDR1||@SSCDR||@SSCDR||Saudi Stem Cells Donor Registry|