This policy has been prepared to illustrate the nature of information that King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) collected from website visitors and how KAIMRC deal with these information:
- If you choose to make an on-line application or send the KAIMRC an e-mail via the website for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we will not share your personal data with governmental non-Governmental entities, except where such entities have been authorized to do so by competent authorities. By submitting your personal information and data through the KAIMRC you fully agree on the storage, process and use by the KAIMRC. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information to the competent authorities as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
- The information which provided by KAIMRC is for general and research purposes only. Although KAIMRC will do its best efforts to make it as much as updated, it often renders a reasonable care to ensure its completeness, validity and credibility as well as its availability. Therefore, the user reliance, upon the contained information, would be under his /her fully responsibility.
- After visiting KAIMRC website, the server of the KAIMRC registers the IP address of the user, date and time of the visit; and the URL address of any site from which you are forwarded to KAIMRC website. We do not collect information that would personally identify you unless you choose to provide it; thus, accessing and browsing our site at any time can be conducted without providing any personal information.
- If you send an e-mail to the website administrators or any of the KAIMRC departments, we would share the necessary data with concerned departments or governmental authorities to serve you in a more effective way. Providing your date and personal information via KAIMRC electronic website means that you completely accept to store, process and use such data by the Saudi authorities. We always keep the right to disclose any information for specialized authorities, when necessary, to comply with any governmental law, system and inquiry.
- When we need any personal information about you, we will ask you to provide it. This information will help us to contact you and complete your request. Notice that we will not provide your information to any third party without your prior and written consent unless we received a court or regulatory order or be part of collective data used for statistical and researches purposes without containing any data that can be used identify you.
- The website may contain other electronic links for external sites or portals. KAIMRC is not responsible about their ways in collecting information. Providing these websites or portals on the KAIMRC website does not meant that KAIMRC accepting or supporting ideas or orientations inside these website.